Follow

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Weblog Journal Assignment 1

I have personally found this course so far to be very inrigueing and different from the typical course offered at IU. If I could give any corrections thus so far, it would be the ease at which we set up personal blogs or profiles. It is slightly difficult to use this new format and I am not necesarily someone you would describe as technology savy, but none-the-less, figured it out and have enjoyed the course so far. MY expectations for the near future include getting more in depth conversation with not just one class, but with individuals from across theworld that would be willing to put in the time out of their busy days to have a conference call-in with us. I liek the diversity of opinions in the classroom. It really shows, especially when we have people from different nationalities coming together in one group to percieve the same issue and potentially solve it in a different way. I am looking forward to teh next week and enxt class and what this course holds for me and the potential future of the State of Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment